Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Run Auckland

In my inbox just now. I have to say the Run Auckland guys are very well organised with their website, facebook page, and email reminders.

Looking forward to it - my training has been lacking a bit though. I think what I'm looking forward to most is the atmosphere of a running event.

My time on this course last year was pretty slow - 53:52 - so room to improve on that.

--------------------
Subject: RUN Auckland Race 1 THIS SUNDAY!

Hi Everyone,

Hope the training has been going well and you are enjoying this great weather!

Just a quick message to remind you that the Race 1 of the 2009 RUN Auckland Series is on this sunday the 29th March at Waiatarua Reserve, Grand Drive, Remuera.

You can enter online at www.runauckland.co.nz up until 5pm on Friday or on Race Day at the venue.

We have record entries already so it is set to be the biggest and best RUN Auckland ever!

Registration times, locations and dates are on the homepage of our website. Thanks to Shoe Clinic we are offering you even more options to register.

See you at the races!

The RUN Auckland Team.

No comments: