Saturday, August 30, 2008

Two Is Better Than One

Weather in Auckland was supposed to be great this weekend it ended up raining a little in the morning and merely overcast.

So...went running round the block today - then did it again for good measure. Total run today was 7.53km x 2 = 15.06km. Time was 1:14:58 and 4:57min/km. Second lap was old map running (shuffle) stuff. Quite out of shape!!! But felt really good I did the second lap rather than caning out at the half way mark.

This course - http://www.mapmyrun.com/view_route?r=204374141 - rolling terrain.

I have a hill run to try out for tomorrow morning. Even got a couple of photos prepared ahead of time.

Earlier in the week I treated myself to a new pair of headphones to go running with. Pair of Nike Flow from Dick Smith's for $30NZ. Overall they worked pretty well in terms of staying in the ears.

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I have a pair of Sennheiser headphones with those over-the-ear clips - they work well too!

Good to see you blogging and running again mate! Roll on summer I say - this cold / dark / wet weather is getting me down!

Andrew is getting fit said...

What's with the "great" weather eh?

It is 6:15am at the moment and it's looking promising for today though!