Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Colour Experiment

Same course as yesterday but a different running top.

A full 1 min 20s slower. Either red is quicker or not used getting back to mid week running. Next run will go for early morning for a change, haven't done that for a while.

Conditions were not as hot as yesterday and there was some breeze.


Me in my 2007 Auckland Quarter Marathon top. First running race I entered and basically just ran flat out and struggled at the end. That strategy worked (placed in top 10% of my category) but was lucky not to injure myself...

Yep Andrew have noticed the typo on the back of the 2009 edition. Wonder if someone got in trouble for it ;)

Also a while back I went to the go by bike breakfast that the Auckland City Council put on the 15th Feb. This was quite good with free muesli and espresso.

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

I'm hoping to see the Queen Mary on my morning run today.

Mike said...

First rule of triathlon ... red is quicker! Usually associated with red carbon but I suppose it transfers over to running tops as well.