Sunday, June 22, 2008

Even Rocky Had a Montage

Now for something completely different. Here is a montage from hapkido senior class. Its a self defence class I train in - aka angry white pyjamas. I'm in there somewhere :)


It looks violent but we know what we are doing. Well most of the time.
Lots of this is anaerobic fitness and quite different to running. Good to have the balance.

Week 2/Day 1 of the madness that is the 100 pushup challenge. Today called for sets of 12, 12, 9, 7, max(at least 10) with 60 seconds rest in between. Not too bad - managed 26 on the max set today before I tapped out. Keeping ahead of the program at this stage. Week 2 should be OK but looking ahead it starts to get tough.

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

You are really rocking with the pushups!

The montage was quite cool. Especially liked the ironic music.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Remind me not to upset you in person - you look dangerous there in that video :-)

Well done on the pushups - I'm keeping up too, but you're about 10 ahead of me today.

carla said...

Im still pushing up as wel...

it IS getting hard.

MizFit